Heavy Metal Ranting and Musing
Random Musing or Bitching
September 1, 2009
Just a list of some things Iíve been thinking about or bitching about. Lets rock it:
- Why is Bon Jovi and Poison subbing in Bass Players? I didnít even know that they had bass players.
- I think Iíve had enough outdoor concerts to last a lifetime. If one more stinky smelly dude that knows nothing about music slams into me Iím going to snap. Donít worry I say this every year.
- Iím actually border line excited to be media at the GWAR/Lamb of God concert, but as Heavy Metal Momma said, ďWhat do we protect the camera with from the blood.Ē
- Rumor had it Heaven & Hell were breaking up! Why would they do that, they finally got to tour without Ozzy or Bill Ward. Things are good now.
- Speaking of Ozzy, he had a nine year old play on stage with him at Blizzcon. Ozzy is dead to me now.
- Was Dragon Force famous before Guitar Hero? I think I just answered my own question.
- How in the hell am I going to get Morgan to a Metallica concert when theyíre in the area. Might have to pull a Mr. T and knock her out before the show.
- Does Kip Winger realize how terrible the name Kip is?
- Garage Days was just awful, I mean awful.
- 3 Inches of Blood is coming to Halifax. That would be great if I had a sweet clue what was in their catalogue. Since my brain is obviously full with shit I canít take the time to look it up either.
- Does Mick Mars take the same injections as Ozzy does to play on stage. If they do they might want to switch to the shit that Dio is taking.
- Dee Snider and Sebastian Bach are country boys now. WOW, next weíll have Odeus in opera.
- The site is expanding like crazy, hard to keep up. If you like this article format let me know. It was fun to just bitch.
Show me your horns,